NuTech Manual Transmission R3615
Re manufacture transmissions are dismantled, thoroughly cleaned & assembled by the same process each time: all gears, bearings, forks, shafts & cases are inspected by our expert team. Wear parts are replaced & any machining needed is done. Each transmission is tested after assembly for mesh, ease of shift, balance & structural integrity.
- All threads are checked and repaired if necessary, manual transmissions are packaged in heavy plastic to protect the unit & provide means of core return.
- All of our transmissions are dyno tested to ensure the highest standard of trouble free service and longevity.
- With over 40 years in the business of re manufactured manual transmissions we have recruited an expert team of inspectors & assemblers who know what to look for in each OE transmissions, knowing what failures to look for & what improvements to add to the remanufacture.
- Our experience in the business affords us the access of inventory & resources for the widest year range of vehicles to deliver you the needed part in the shortest amount of time.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?