First, set your vehicle
Duralast Bearing 206WBShop All Duralast
Restore original driving performance with reliable, long-lasting Duralast Wheel Bearings. Duralast Wheel Bearings are factory sealed and lubricated for life, requiring no maintenance. Made to match the performance of your original equipment, these wheel bearings feature high-quality, heat-treated steel with internal rolling elements and raceways to withstand even the toughest driving conditions.
- Duralast Wheel Bearings are designed, manufactured, and tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Duralast Wheel Bearings are manufactured and assembled in IATF16949 certified facilities using high quality steel, seals, grease and ABS components (where applicable) to ensure increased bearing reliability and life
- Use of high grade microclean steel and hardened raceways provide for superior load bearing capabilities and service life
- Premium grade multi-lip seals are used to keep contamination out and lubricants in, thus ensuring a longer life
- ABS encoders (where applicable) are tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Honda Accord Transmission Bearing
- Honda Civic Transmission Bearing
- Ford F150 Transmission Bearing
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Bearing
- Toyota Camry Transmission Bearing
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Bearing
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Bearing
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Bearing
- Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Bearing
- Ford Focus Transmission Bearing
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?