First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Pioneer Automatic Transmission Cable Detent CA-1994Shop All Pioneer Auto Industries
Pioneer Auto Industries547569
Part # CA-1994
SKU # 547569
Price Not Available
Detent cables connect the throttle mechanism to the transmission. Old cables can bind, break, or just become sluggish. The best repair is to replace the old cable with a new one. Pioneer detent cables are designed to fit and function just like the original part to ensure durability and long life.
- Manufactured to OE specifications to restore proper operation.
- High tensile strength steel inner cable provides durability.
- Protective polymer housing protects cable from debris and abbrassion, allowing for smooth operation.
- Includes cable ends, brackets and grommet (where applicable) for proper repair.
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear