First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Pioneer Automatic Transmission Cable Shift CA-1112Shop All Pioneer Auto Industries
Pioneer Auto Industries23267
Part # CA-1112
SKU # 23267
Price Not Available
Trans shift cables connect the transmission selector lever/shifter to the transmission linkage. Old cables can bind, break, or just become sluggish. The best repair is to replace the old cable with a new one. Pioneer Trans shift cables are designed to fit and function just like the original part to ensure durability and long life.
- Manufactured to OE specifications to restore proper operation.
- High tensile strength steel inner cable provides durability.
- Protective polymer housing protects cable from debris and abbrassion, allowing for smooth operation.
- Includes needed cable ends, brackets and grommet (where applicable) for proper repair.
- Honda Accord Transmission Cable Shift (A/T)
- Ford F150 Transmission Cable Shift (A/T)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Cable Shift (A/T)
- Toyota Camry Transmission Cable Shift (A/T)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Cable Shift (A/T)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Cable Shift (A/T)
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Cable Shift (A/T)
- Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Cable Shift (A/T)
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear