Pioneer Automatic Transmission Cable Shift CA-1261
PIONEER Cables provide a high quality replacement alternative. Manufactured to OE specs, with a durable steel inner cable and a polymer outer housing to protect the cable from corrosion and abrasions, ensuring long lasting performance. PIONEER Cables often include common brackets, grommets and ends (where applicable.)
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?