First, Add Your Vehicle
Pioneer Manual Transmission Cable Shift CA-1201Shop All Pioneer Auto Industries
PIONEER Cables provide a high quality replacement alternative. Manufactured to OE specs, with a durable steel inner cable and a polymer outer housing to protect the cable from corrosion and abrasions, ensuring long lasting performance. PIONEER Cables often include common brackets, grommets and ends (where applicable.)
Advice and How-To's
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear
- Why Won't My Car Shift Into Gear
- What Is a Transmission In a Car?