First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Pioneer Manual Transmission Cable Shift CA-8201Shop All Pioneer Auto Industries
Pioneer Auto Industries41980
Part # CA-8201
SKU # 41980
Price Not Available
Manual shift cables connect the transmission selector lever/shifter to the transmission linkage. Old cables can bind, break, or just become sluggish. The best repair is to replace the old cable with a new one. Pioneer Manual shift cables are designed to fit and function just like the original part to ensure durability and long life.
- Manufactured to OE specifications to restore proper operation.
- High tensile strength steel inner cable provides durability.
- Protective polymer housing protects cable from debris and abbrassion, allowing for smooth operation.
- Includes needed cable ends, brackets and grommet (where applicable) for proper repair.
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear