Cardone Remanufactured Transmission Control Module 73-80283
A1 Cardone remanufactured transmission control modules are engineered for quick installation and no comebacks. Each unit is engineered to meet or exceed O.E.M performance. All modules are 100% computerized tested and resolder of critical components, as well as 100% replacement of common ware components, ensuring superior electrical connections. Remanufactured in the U.S.A., you can rest assured that only the highest quality materials are used, never cheap substitutes.
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliable
- 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life
- On-car vehicle validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?