First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Transmission Control Solenoid TCS32Shop All Duralast
Part # TCS32
SKU # 860609
Price Not Available
Female Connector / 2 Male Blade
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle may not shift, shift intermittently, have excessive engine speed for vehicle speed, excessive fuel consumption and/or CEL illumination
- Transmission control solenoid controls fluid flow into and throughout an automatic transmission
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
Popular Searches:20 amp fuse3 amp fuse]window switchcar remote keyfuse puller
- Honda Accord Transmission Control Solenoid
- Honda Civic Transmission Control Solenoid
- Ford F150 Transmission Control Solenoid
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Control Solenoid
- Toyota Camry Transmission Control Solenoid
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Control Solenoid
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Control Solenoid
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Control Solenoid
- Ford Focus Transmission Control Solenoid
Advice and How-To's
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear
- Why Won't My Car Shift Into Gear
- What Is a Transmission In a Car?