TC Remanufactured Transmission Control Solenoid 34605C
|Terminal Type||Male Spade|
Every Rostra part is either the original equipment item or a part specifically designed for the aftermarket; usually exceeding the performance characteristics of the original equipment part.
- Rostra offers extensive application and technical information on their website: www.rostratransmissions.com
- The flow and pressure changes control almost all functions of the transmission from shifts to torque converter lock-up.
- All parts are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the original equipment specifications in fit, form and function
- Transmission Solenoids are used to control the flow, volume and pressure of transmission fluid.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?