TC Remanufactured Transmission Control Solenoid 77926
DACCO offers the largest selection of transmission solenoids for the domestic and import passenger cars and light duty trucks. Dacco has serviced the automatic transmission industry for over 40 years with an experienced, skilled and dedicated workforce.
- Transmission Solenoids are used to control the flow, volume and pressure of transmission fluid.
- The flow and pressure changes control almost all functions of the transmission from shifts to torque converter lock-up.
- Transmission Solenoids also play a vital role in the drivability, fuel mileage, and durability of today's vehicles
- As the OE manufacturers have moved from mechanical controls to electronic, solenoids have become a major component in transmissions.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?