First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
TC Remanufacturing Transmission Control Solenoid 76922Shop All TC Remanufacturing Torque Converters
TC Remanufacturing Torque Converters966217
Part # 76922
SKU # 966217
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
DACCO offers the largest selection of transmission solenoids for the domestic and import passenger cars and light duty trucks. Dacco has serviced the automatic transmission industry for over 40 years with an experienced, skilled and dedicated workforce.
- Transmission Solenoids are used to control the flow, volume and pressure of transmission fluid.
- The flow and pressure changes control almost all functions of the transmission from shifts to torque converter lock-up.
- Transmission Solenoids also play a vital role in the drivability, fuel mileage, and durability of today's vehicles
- As the OE manufacturers have moved from mechanical controls to electronic, solenoids have become a major component in transmissions.
- Honda Accord Transmission Control Solenoid
- Honda Civic Transmission Control Solenoid
- Ford F150 Transmission Control Solenoid
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Control Solenoid
- Toyota Camry Transmission Control Solenoid
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Control Solenoid
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Control Solenoid
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Control Solenoid
- Ford Focus Transmission Control Solenoid
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change Transmission Fluid
- Transmission Fluid vs Engine Oil Explained
- What Color is Transmission Fluid?
- Why Is My Transmission Shifting Hard?
- Automatic vs. Manual Transmission Fluid
- Understanding Transmission Fluid
- Understanding The Transmission Control Module
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?