First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
TC Remanufacturing Transmission Control Solenoid K97958Shop All TC Remanufacturing Torque Converters
TC Remanufacturing Torque Converters459785
Part # K97958
SKU # 459785
Price Not Available
DACCO offers the largest selection of transmission solenoids for the domestic and import passenger cars and light duty trucks. Dacco has serviced the automatic transmission industry for over 40 years with an experienced, skilled and dedicated workforce.
- Transmission Solenoids are used to control the flow, volume and pressure of transmission fluid.
- The flow and pressure changes control almost all functions of the transmission from shifts to torque converter lock-up.
- Transmission Solenoids also play a vital role in the drivability, fuel mileage, and durability of today's vehicles
- As the OE manufacturers have moved from mechanical controls to electronic, solenoids have become a major component in transmissions.
Popular Searches:pilot bearingclutch alignment toolexedyaxle bearingcv boot clamps
- Honda Accord Transmission Control Solenoid
- Honda Civic Transmission Control Solenoid
- Ford F150 Transmission Control Solenoid
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Control Solenoid
- Toyota Camry Transmission Control Solenoid
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Control Solenoid
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Control Solenoid
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Control Solenoid
- Ford Focus Transmission Control Solenoid
Advice and How-To's
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear
- Why Won't My Car Shift Into Gear
- What Is a Transmission In a Car?