Dorman Transmission Cooler Line Assembly 624-710
|Hose / Line Maximum Pressure (psi)||100.0|
|Hose Attachment End 1||Quick Disconnect|
|Hose Overall Length (in)||43.0|
|Hose Attachment End 2||Quick Disconnect|
|Hose Material||Metal and Rubber|
Replacing a damaged cooler line with our auto trans oil cooler hose assembly takes you a long way in protecting your transmission. Our line's leak-resistant design prevents transmission fluid loss.
- Includes all hardware needed for a complete repair (where applicable)
- Materials used in construction have been upgraded from steel and/or rubber to corrosion-resistant aluminum (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for ease of installation
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?