First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Transmission Cooler Line Assembly B61146Shop All Duralast
Part # B61146
SKU # 836251
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
|Rubber and Metal
Replacing a damaged cooler line with Dorman's auto trans oil cooler hose assembly takes you a long way in protecting your transmission. Our line’s leak-resistant design prevents the common, high-stakes problem of transmission fluid loss. Plus, its robust construction readily defends against possible damage from road debris and corrosion.
- Materials used in construction have been upgraded from steel and/or rubber to corrosion-resistant aluminum (where applicable)
- Includes all hardware needed for a complete repair (where applicable)
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Direct replacement for ease of installation
- Honda Accord Transmission Cooler Line Assembly
- Ford F150 Transmission Cooler Line Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Cooler Line Assembly
- Toyota Camry Transmission Cooler Line Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Cooler Line Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Cooler Line Assembly
- Ford Focus Transmission Cooler Line Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change Transmission Fluid
- Transmission Fluid vs Engine Oil Explained
- What Color is Transmission Fluid?
- Why Is My Transmission Shifting Hard?
- Automatic vs. Manual Transmission Fluid
- Understanding Transmission Fluid
- Understanding The Transmission Control Module
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?