Duralast Transmission Cooler Line Assembly B61267
Replacing a damaged cooler line with Dorman s auto trans oil cooler hose assembly takes you a long way in protecting your transmission. Our line?s leak-resistant design prevents the common, high-stakes problem of transmission fluid loss. Plus, its robust construction readily defends against possible damage from road debris and corrosion.
- Materials used in construction have been upgraded from steel and/or rubber to corrosion-resistant aluminum (where applicable)
- Includes all hardware needed for a complete repair (where applicable)
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Direct replacement for ease of installation
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?