First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Automatic Transmission Fluid Pan 265-878Shop All Dorman
Part # 265-878
SKU # 215145
Price Not Available
Gasket Or Seal Included
Mounting Hole Quantity
Mounting Hardware Included
Servicing the original transmission pan on certain vehicles requires loosening the pan. This Dorman OE FIX solution replaces the original and features a drain plug to simplify future service.
- Smart replacement - this replacement transmission oil pan features a drain plug to make servicing simpler than on the original pan
- Durable design - steel construction and powder-coated finish ensures added corrosion resistance
- Thoroughly tested - vehicle try-on testing and salt-spay analysis ensure fit and performance
- Quality engineering - designed in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience
- Ford F150 Transmission Fluid Pan - A/T
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Fluid Pan - A/T
- Toyota Camry Transmission Fluid Pan - A/T
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Fluid Pan - A/T
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Fluid Pan - A/T
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Fluid Pan - A/T
- Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Fluid Pan - A/T
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear