First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Transmission Mount 8529Shop All Duralast
Part # 8529
SKU # 130840
Price Not Available
Natural and SBR (Synthetic Butadiene Rubber)
Every OE engine, transmission and torque strut mount design is analyzed and improvements are made, if possible, to provide mounts that exceed OE specifications.
- All rubber material is manufactured to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements based on the vehicles application requirements
- A special Chemlock®bonding agent is used to ensure a superior rubber to metal bond
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene) rubber provide good abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life and performance
- All fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat treated grade #5 bolts
- Honda Accord Transmission Mount
- Honda Civic Transmission Mount
- Ford F150 Transmission Mount
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Mount
- Toyota Camry Transmission Mount
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Mount
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Mount
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Mount
- Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Mount
- Ford Focus Transmission Mount
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear