Duralast Transmission Mount 9490
|Bushing Material||Natural and SBR (Synthetic Butadiene Rubber)|
|Bracket Material||Painted Steel|
Every OE engine, transmission and torque strut mount design is analyzed and improvements are made, if possible, to provide mounts that exceed OE specifications.
- All rubber material is manufactured to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements based on the vehicle's application requirements
- A special Chemlock®bonding agent is used to ensure a superior rubber to metal bond
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene) rubber provide good abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life and performance
- All fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat treated grade #5 bolts
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?