Duralast Transmission Mount 9687
|Bushing Material||Natural & SBR (Synthetic Butadiene Rubber)|
|Bracket Material||Painted Steel|
Every OE engine, transmission and torque strut mount design is analyzed and improvements are made, if possible, to provide mounts that exceed OE specifications.
- All rubber material is manufactured to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements based on the vehicle's application requirements
- A special Chemlock®bonding agent is used to ensure a superior rubber to metal bond
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene) rubber provide good abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life and performance
- All fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat treated grade #5 bolts
- Honda Accord Transmission Mount
- Honda Civic Transmission Mount
- Ford F150 Transmission Mount
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Mount
- Toyota Camry Transmission Mount
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Mount
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Mount
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Mount
- Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Mount
- Ford Focus Transmission Mount
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?