Rodatech Transmission Mount 3425
They keep the transmission (and the engine) in the appropriate position, and isolate the rest of the chassis from vibration. They are designed to help control torque on high performance vehicles, and maintain proper drive shaft angle to help prevent early wear and unexpected power train damage. \n\n They are subjected to torque, heat and even gas and oil. This stress causes the rubber to degrade which allows the gearbox to drop in the rear, raising the front of the engine while binding the drive shaft.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?