Dorman Transmission Oil Cooler 918-5601
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
Dorman's auto trans oil cooler is quality-engineered to cool automatic transmission fluid, prolonging its life. The auto trans oil cooler consequently helps prevent transmission fluid leaks and overheating, protecting the transmission from possible costly damage. Recommended for replacement when replacing the transmission. Dorman also offers an auto trans oil cooler hose assembly, sold separately.
- Coated for high corrosion resistance and increased protection against the elements
- Durable aluminum construction for long-lasting performance
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?