First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Transmission Seal 224464Shop All Duralast
High-quality, easy-to-install Duralast Seals meet or exceed original equipment specifications with high quality materials and application-specific designs. The complex rubber blend is made to resist extreme temperatures with good elastic recovery, high abrasion resistance, and has a broad fluid compatibility.
- Duralast Seals are designed to meet or exceed the original OEM specification to provide longer sealing life
- Duralast Seals are constructed to provide superior protection from water, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the seal while preventing the application fluid from leaking out
- Duralast Seals are made from the highest quality steel and rubber materials to ensure maximum performance under the most extreme conditions in every demanding application
- Duralast Seals are designed to match the OEM configuration to ensure superior quality and ease of installation
- Sealing materials are specifically engineered for the application fluid type and temperature range
- Honda Accord Transmission Seal
- Honda Civic Transmission Seal
- Ford F150 Transmission Seal
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Seal
- Toyota Camry Transmission Seal
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Seal
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Seal
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Seal
- Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Seal
- Ford Focus Transmission Seal
Advice and How-To's
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How to replace a hybrid car battery
- How to jumpstart a hybrid battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?
- What Causes Parasitic Drain on Your Car Battery?
- How to Reset the Battery Management System
- Does Car Battery Size Matter?
- What You Need to Know About Car Battery Voltage
- Service Battery Charging System Light for Chevrolet