ATC Pro King Transmission Torque Converter CR20
|Crank Pilot Diameter||1.81 in. pilot|
|Hub Type||Slotted hub|
|Outside Dimension||11 in. diameter|
|Mounting Type||4 lug mount|
Pro-King torque converters are remanufactured utilizing datum plane generation, our proprietary manufacturing system assures superior performance and extended torque converter life. Our extensive analysis programs generate data used directly in the ongoing effort to improve torque converter performance. Transmission professionals have a lot of control over the quality of their rebuilds, except when it comes to torque converters. A dependable torque converter from a reliable supplier is worth its weight in gold. Terry Greenhut, noted transmission industry expert and author
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?