TC Remanufactured Transmission Torque Converter R36
DACCO torque converters are made with single piece impeller hubs of hardened or forged steel. The clutch materials used are paper based, carbon filled, and woven graphite. Gauging and balancing is performed during the remanufacturing process to protect against rotational vibration and mis-alignment. New O.E. quality bearings utilitized where available along with 100% new seals.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?