First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Relay 16024Shop All Duralast
Part # 16024
SKU # 518300
Price Not Available
Mounting Bracket Included
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Relays carry high-amperage current controlled by a low-current switch
- When a faulty relay is not replaced, the circuit will either be non-functional or remain engaged
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Honda Accord Accessory Power Relay
- Honda Civic Accessory Power Relay
- Ford F150 Accessory Power Relay
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Accessory Power Relay
- Toyota Camry Accessory Power Relay
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Accessory Power Relay
- Dodge Ram 1500 Accessory Power Relay
- Toyota Corolla Accessory Power Relay
- Chevrolet Cruze Accessory Power Relay
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?