First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Relay 16172Shop All Duralast
Part # 16172
SKU # 471034
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Built to Last: Our relays feature high-quality composite housings that protect against harsh temperatures and the most demanding under-hood conditions, ensuring lasting reliability.
- Enhanced Wear Resistance: Featuring brass or copper contacts where specified, our relays offer extended wear resistance, ensuring reliability even in high-stress applications.
- Certified Quality: Manufactured at TS16949 and ISO9001 certified facilities, our relays meet the highest industry standards, guaranteeing top-notch quality.
- Renowned Global Manufacturer: As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product.
- Honda Accord Accessory Power Relay
- Honda Civic Accessory Power Relay
- Ford F150 Accessory Power Relay
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Accessory Power Relay
- Toyota Camry Accessory Power Relay
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Accessory Power Relay
- Dodge Ram 1500 Accessory Power Relay
- Toyota Corolla Accessory Power Relay
- Chevrolet Cruze Accessory Power Relay
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?