Duralast Relay 19307
|Relay Mounting Bracket||N|
|Vehicle System Voltage||12|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Relays carry high-amperage current controlled by a low-current switch
- When a faulty relay is not replaced, the circuit will either be non-functional or remain engaged
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?