First, set your vehicle
Duralast Relay 20065Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Relays designed to rapidly dissipate heat for cooler operating temperatures and longer part life
- Welded connections for longer relay life and reliability
- Brass and copper contacts meet specifications for long service life
- High quality composite housings protect against harsh temperatures and severe under hood conditions
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
- Honda Accord Accessory Power Relay
- Honda Civic Accessory Power Relay
- Ford F150 Accessory Power Relay
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Accessory Power Relay
- Toyota Camry Accessory Power Relay
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Accessory Power Relay
- Dodge Ram 1500 Accessory Power Relay
- Toyota Corolla Accessory Power Relay
- Chevrolet Cruze Accessory Power Relay
- Ford Focus Accessory Power Relay
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost