First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 1415Shop All Duralast
Part # 1415
SKU # 679969
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- High-quality direct replacement electrical connector allows you to replace only the damaged connector instead of the entire harness for a cost-effective repair
- The terminal is manufactured with high grade materials such as copper alloy, brass, and phosphor bronze. The housing is fabricated using polyamide resins. All of the materials together provide the connectors with prolonged life and superior performance
- All electrical connectors are 100% tested for proper mechanical and electrical fit, form and function
- Offering thousands of high-quality pigtails and sockets for nearly every electrical job
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Battery Tender?
- Battery Charger vs Battery Maintainer: What’s the Difference?
- Exploring Different Types of Battery Terminals
- Best Car Batteries for Cold Weather
- How to Store Your Vehicle Battery
- How to Replace a Motorcycle Battery
- How to Charge a Motorcycle Battery
- How Does a NOCO Portable Jump Starter Work?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- How to Use a NOCO Portable Jump Starter