First, set your vehicle
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 1417Shop All Duralast
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Pigtails provide electrical connection to various sensors and actuators
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience intermittent or complete loss of electrical connection and/or oxidation of terminals
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Honda Accord Alternator Connector
- Honda Civic Alternator Connector
- Ford F150 Alternator Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Alternator Connector
- Toyota Camry Alternator Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Alternator Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Alternator Connector
- Toyota Corolla Alternator Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Alternator Connector
- Ford Focus Alternator Connector
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- Signs of a Bad Starter - How to Identify Your Starter is Failing
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost