First, set your vehicle
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 206Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Honda Accord Alternator Connector
- Honda Civic Alternator Connector
- Ford F150 Alternator Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Alternator Connector
- Toyota Camry Alternator Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Alternator Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Alternator Connector
- Toyota Corolla Alternator Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Alternator Connector
- Ford Focus Alternator Connector
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- Signs of a Bad Starter - How to Identify Your Starter is Failing
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost