First, set your vehicle
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 209Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Designed specifically to meet OE specifications, fitment, and performance
- Engineered to meet or exceed the performance of the original part with attention to OE details
- Connectors and wiring harnesses replace worn, damaged, or corroded electrical connections
- Utilizing high grade materials to ensure peak conductivity and perfect connections
- Ease of installation requiring no special tools
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
- Honda Accord Alternator Connector
- Honda Civic Alternator Connector
- Ford F150 Alternator Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Alternator Connector
- Toyota Camry Alternator Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Alternator Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Alternator Connector
- Toyota Corolla Alternator Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Alternator Connector
- Ford Focus Alternator Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Get an Electric Car?
- How to Maintain Your Electric Vehicle Article
- Electric Car vs. Gas Car: Which is Best for You?
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?