First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Metra 40-VW20 antenna adapter cable. This antenna adapter is used when replacing the OEM antenna with an aftermarket antenna and connects to the OEM radio. Antenna adapter fits 1973-2017 Audi/BMW/Mercedes/VW models.
- Adapter is 7 Inches long
- Retains OEM radio
- Used for Am and FM reception when replacing the OEM antenna
- fits Audi/BMW/Mercedes/VW 1973-2017
- European factory radio with flat connector to aftermarket antenna
- Honda Accord Antenna Adapter
- Honda Civic Antenna Adapter
- Ford F150 Antenna Adapter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Antenna Adapter
- Toyota Camry Antenna Adapter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Antenna Adapter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Antenna Adapter
- Toyota Corolla Antenna Adapter
- Chevrolet Cruze Antenna Adapter
- Ford Focus Antenna Adapter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?