Dorman Electrical Wire Connector 85881
Engineered for safety and affordability, Dorman's tail lamp socket restores the tail lamps to proper operation without the expense of purchasing an entire tail light. Now you can replace only the failed socket, cutting costs while taking one more step toward accident prevention.
- An immediate, “must-fix” item--replacement helps you pass state inspection, and avoid tickets and fines
- Easy installation--simply plug in the replacement
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free installation and performance
- Honda Accord Brake Lamp Socket
- Honda Civic Brake Lamp Socket
- Ford F150 Brake Lamp Socket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Lamp Socket
- Toyota Camry Brake Lamp Socket
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Lamp Socket
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Lamp Socket
- Toyota Corolla Brake Lamp Socket
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Lamp Socket
- Ford Focus Brake Lamp Socket
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid