First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Upgrade your vehicle with SYLVANIA ZEVO® LED miniature bulbs for added style, performance, and the many benefits of LEDs. Choose red LED bulbs when replacing the tail and brake light of your vehicle for optimal visibility. Easy-to-install with a robust design and high-quality components, SYLVANIA ZEVO replacement bulbs are backed by a lifetime limited warranty to provide exceptional performance through the life of the vehicle. Also available in super bright white and an array of colors to update your car or truck.
- HIGH EFFICIENY: Delivers greater clarity with less power consumption and longer bulb life when compared to standard incandescent bulbs
- RELIABLE: Thermal management to maximize life, matched with robust design that withstands temperature and shock for optimal performance
- NON-POLARITY DESIGN: Plug & play easy installation
- SYLVANIA ZEVO LED bulbs light on two sides and can be installed either direction
- INSTANT ON: Provide full brightness instantly, giving drivers around you more time to react, compared to the slower light-up with Inscandescent bulbs
- BRIGHT RED LIGHT: For use behind red lens, brake light replacement
- HYPERFLASH: For some vehicles, installing a load equalizer may be required to eliminate hyper flash or dashboard error messages
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Designed with high quality components to provide exceptional performance through the lifetime of the vehicle
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Always replace bulbs in pairs to ensure equal brightness and color.
- SAFETY: High-quality SYLVANIA bulbs are designed to perform to all relevant safety standards set for the lighting application.
- TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
- Honda Accord Brake Light Mini Bulb
- Honda Civic Brake Light Mini Bulb
- Ford F150 Brake Light Mini Bulb
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Light Mini Bulb
- Toyota Camry Brake Light Mini Bulb
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Light Mini Bulb
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Light Mini Bulb
- Toyota Corolla Brake Light Mini Bulb
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Light Mini Bulb
- Ford Focus Brake Light Mini Bulb
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?