First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Electrical Wire Connector 645-513Shop All Dorman
Dorman offers a comprehensive line of engine coolant temperature sensor connectors for a wide range of applications. All our engine coolant temperature sensor connectors are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability. We also offer a full selection of electrical terminals to complete the job.
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure a trouble-free performance
- Direct replacement engine coolant temperature sensor connectors available (where applicable) to ensure a proper fit
- Easy installation—just splice in the new socket to your existing wiring
- Available in different wire configurations, including 1- and 2-wire
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
Advice and How-To's
- What is a remote engine starter?
- Supercharger vs. Turbocharger: What’s the Difference?
- Check engine light blinking and car is delayed while accelerating
- Symptoms of a Bad Water Pump
- How to Replace a Camshaft Sensor
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- How to Use Head Gasket Sealer
- How to Identify and Fix a Head Gasket Leak
- What Does Motor Mount Replacement Cost?