Dorman Electrical Wire Connector 645-744
Our connectors are wire harnesses used for a variety of applications to connect various components on the vehicle. Also, our connectors are made of quality materials for long-lasting durability.
- Comes with a two-wire plug, two connectors and two pieces of heat shrink tubing
- Also suitable for the repair of the crankshaft and of coil harnesses
- Mechanically sound connection
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Engine Ticking?
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- What Does It Mean To Blow a Head Gasket?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?