First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 2024Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Designed specifically to meet OE specifications, fitment, and performance
- Engineered to meet or exceed the performance of the original part with attention to OE details
- Connectors and wiring harnesses replace worn, damaged, or corroded electrical connections
- Utilizing high grade materials to ensure peak conductivity and perfect connections
- Ease of installation requiring no special tools
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
Advice and How-To's
- What is a remote engine starter?
- Supercharger vs. Turbocharger: What’s the Difference?
- Check engine light blinking and car is delayed while accelerating
- Symptoms of a Bad Water Pump
- How to Replace a Camshaft Sensor
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- How to Use Head Gasket Sealer
- How to Identify and Fix a Head Gasket Leak
- What Does Motor Mount Replacement Cost?