First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Offering hundreds of high-quality pigtails and sockets for nearly every electrical job
- Utilizing high grade materials to ensure peak conductivity and perfect connections
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technician's needs
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- Ford F150 Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
- Ford Focus Camshaft Position Sensor Connector
Advice and How-To's
- What is a remote engine starter?
- Supercharger vs. Turbocharger: What’s the Difference?
- Check engine light blinking and car is delayed while accelerating
- Symptoms of a Bad Water Pump
- How to Replace a Camshaft Sensor
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- How to Use Head Gasket Sealer
- How to Identify and Fix a Head Gasket Leak
- What Does Motor Mount Replacement Cost?