First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Switch SW9864Shop All Duralast
Part # SW9864
SKU # 563689
Price Not Available
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Combination Switch
- Honda Civic Combination Switch
- Ford F150 Combination Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Combination Switch
- Toyota Camry Combination Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Combination Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Combination Switch
- Toyota Corolla Combination Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Combination Switch
- Ford Focus Combination Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?