First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 715Shop All Duralast
Part # 715
SKU # 890194
Price Not Available
FEMALE + MALE
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Designed specifically to meet OE specifications, fitment, and performance
- Engineered to meet or exceed the performance of the original part with attention to OE details
- Connectors and wiring harnesses replace worn, damaged, or corroded electrical connections
- Utilizing high grade materials to ensure peak conductivity and perfect connections
- Ease of installation requiring no special tools
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
- Honda Accord Crankshaft Position Sensr Connector
- Ford F150 Crankshaft Position Sensr Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensr Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensr Connector
- Toyota Corolla Crankshaft Position Sensr Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Crankshaft Position Sensr Connector
- Ford Focus Crankshaft Position Sensr Connector
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator