First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 903Shop All Duralast
Part # 903
SKU # 89056
Price Not Available
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- High-quality direct replacement electrical connector allows you to replace only the damaged connector instead of the entire harness for a cost-effective repair
- The terminal is manufactured with high grade materials such as copper alloy, brass, and phosphor bronze. The housing is fabricated using polyamide resins. All of the materials together provide the connectors with prolonged life and superior performance
- All electrical connectors are 100% tested for proper mechanical and electrical fit, form and function
- Offering thousands of high-quality pigtails and sockets for nearly every electrical job
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?