SilverStar Headlight and Fog Light Bulb 9005ST-2
1.- High beam
|Beam Type||Low & High Beams|
1.- High beam
The SYLVANIA SilverStar® High Performance halogen headlight delivers a brighter and whiter light. SYLVANIA achieves this using a specially design filament, propriety gas mixture as well as a lamp coating that shifts the color temperature towards a whiter light. The combination of downroad, sideroad, and white light produced helps the driver achieve more clarity during night time driving. More clarity can improve contrast and object visibility such as street signs and road hazards.
- Whiter light for added clarity
- Lights dim over time, replace in pairs for optimal performance
- Manufactured by trusted OEM light source supplier
- Brighter Headlight = More Downroad
- Legal for on road use
- Honda Accord Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Honda Civic Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Ford F150 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Toyota Camry Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Dodge Ram 1500 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Toyota Corolla Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Chevrolet Cruze Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Ford Focus Daytime Running Light Bulb
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?