1.- Low beam
|Beam Type||Low Beam Only|
1.- Low beam
The SYLVANIA SilverStar® ULTRA High Performance halogen headlight is our brightest downroad and whiter light. The combination of our furthest downroad, more sideroad, and whiter light helps the driver achieve more clarity helping to make night driving a less stressful, more comfortable experience. SYLVANIA achieves this using a specially designed filament, propriety gas mixture as well as a lamp coating that makes a brighter downroad light and shifts the color temperature towards a whiter light.
- Whiter light for added clarity
- Lights dim over time, replace in pairs for optimal performance
- Manufactured by trusted OEM light source supplier
- Legal for on road use
- BRIGHTEST Headlight = MOST Downroad
- Honda Accord Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Honda Civic Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Ford F150 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Toyota Camry Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Dodge Ram 1500 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Toyota Corolla Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Chevrolet Cruze Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Ford Focus Daytime Running Light Bulb
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?