|Bulb Technology||Metal Halide|
|Beam Type||Low & High Beams|
Looking for the whitest, most stylized light for your vehicle? Our SilverStar zXe product is the whitest in our SilverStar high performance series of headlights. You want style as well as performance? SilverStar zXe brings it! Everything about this bulb screams style and performance. From the mirror top cap to the brilliant illumination of signs, paint, markers and roadside objects. SilverStar zXe is where your style meets vision performance. Whether you are looking to get the best style and look for your car, interested in upgrading your bulbs to better see roadside hazards, or looking to add the finishing touches to your car, SYLVANIA SilverStar zXe is the best choice in headlights.
- Superior visibility with 3 times more light output than halogen lighting
- Environmentally responsible product, with 1/3 less energy usage compared to halogen lighting
- Distinctive blue/white light which stimulates and reflects paint in road markers and signs
- Long-life lighting system that creates less need for replacement and disposal
- Legal for on road use
- Designed to increase the light output to a wide area in front of the vehicle
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?