First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Low and High Beams
SYLVANIA XtraVision® halogen headlight bulbs provide brighter light on the roadway to improve your visibility without impacting oncoming drivers, when compared to SYLVANIA Basic bulbs.
- DEPENDABLE: Designed and manufactured to improve your driving experience without compromising bulb life
- MORE DOWNROAD VISIBILITY: XtraVision bulbs deliver more downroad light for improved visibility when compared to SYLVANIA Basic
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Headlights dim over time, always replace bulbs in pairs to ensure equal brightness and color
- PRO TIP: When changing your bulb, never touch the glass. Always use gloves or a clean shop towel to reduce the transfer of oils during install
- SAFETY: Compliant with DOT regulations and SAE standards, SYLVANIA headlight bulbs are designed with safety in mind to prevent glare
- TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
- Honda Accord Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Honda Civic Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Toyota Camry Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Toyota Corolla Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Chevrolet Cruze Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Ford Focus Daytime Running Light Bulb
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs