First, set your vehicle
XtraVision Headlight and Fog Light Bulb H1XVShop All Sylvania XtraVision
The SYLVANIA XtraVision® halogen headlight delivers more downroad visibility using a brighter light bulb with no added glare. SYLVANIA achieves this with a robust filament design and propriety gas mixture that can be driven for superior performance. The SYLVANIA XtraVision® headlight has also been designed for maximum durability.
- Increased downroad visibility with no added glare
- More downroad performance than SYLVANIA Basic
- Lights dim over time, replace in pairs for optimal performance
- Manufactured by trusted OEM light source supplier
- Legal for on road use
- Honda Accord Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Honda Civic Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Ford F150 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Toyota Camry Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Dodge Ram 1500 Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Toyota Corolla Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Chevrolet Cruze Daytime Running Light Bulb
- Ford Focus Daytime Running Light Bulb
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?