First, set your vehicle
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 1224Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Designed specifically to meet OE specifications, fitment, and performance
- Engineered to meet or exceed the performance of the original part with attention to OE details
- Connectors and wiring harnesses replace worn, damaged, or corroded electrical connections
- Utilizing high grade materials to ensure peak conductivity and perfect connections
- Ease of installation requiring no special tools
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
- Honda Accord Door Lock Motor Connector
- Honda Civic Door Lock Motor Connector
- Ford F150 Door Lock Motor Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Door Lock Motor Connector
- Toyota Camry Door Lock Motor Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Door Lock Motor Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Door Lock Motor Connector
- Toyota Corolla Door Lock Motor Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Door Lock Motor Connector
- Ford Focus Door Lock Motor Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?