Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 460
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male Connector / 5 Female Blade|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Pigtails provide electrical connection to various sensors and actuators
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience intermittent or complete loss of electrical connection and/or oxidation of terminals
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Relay pigtail used with 4 and 5 terminal relays
Advice and How-To's
- How to Jack Up a Car
- How to Winterize Your Car
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- What Your Car's Dashboard Warning Lights Mean
- What Is Traction Control?
- Brake Light On? Find Out Why
- What is Anti-Lock Braking (ABS)?
- Emergency Kit Guides for Back-to-School
- Five Things to Check on Your Car Every Month
- Nine Month or 9,000 Mile Maintenance Checklist